Federal Poly Ede Admission List Released: The Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list for ND Full-Time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
Federal Poly Ede Admission List
This is to inform all the prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) that the authorities of the school have released the 2018/2019 academic session admission list.
Federal Polytechnic Ede admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various diploma programmes. The EDEPOLY admission list has been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission List
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status on Federal Polytechnic Ede Portal:
- Visit the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Federal Poly Ede Cut-Off Marks
CUT OFF (%)
LIB. & INF. SC.