Edwin Clark University (ECU) is a private University located at Kiagbodo, near Ughelli, or Warri, Delta State. The University is free to offers admission to candidates and expect those who are interested in the University to attend its documentation exercise.
ECU Degree Students Resumption Instructions On Payment of Fees
1. Visit the website at http://www.edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng
2. Click on STUDENTS
3. Check out the Tuition Fee and other charges peculiar to your program.
4. Visit any branch of Zenith Bank (ZB), Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) or United Bank for Africa (UBA) nearest to you.
5. ACCEPTANCE FEE (For NEW Students ONLY):
Pay a NON-REFUNDABLE acceptance fee of N25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira) only for New Students ONLY into
Account Name: Edwin Clark University
- Zenith Bank (ZB): Account Number 1014245263 Or
- Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB): Account Number 0171183354 Or
- United Bank for Africa (UBA): Account Number 1018657909
When filling the Bank Teller for payment, you should write your (i.e THE
STUDENT) name as The Depositor, starting with Student SURNAME in
CAPITAL followed by other name(s).
E.g. TAMARAEBI, Oluwole Ibrahim Emeka.
Make sure you keep the copy of your teller.
6. METHOD OF FEE PAYMENT (For NEW & RETURNING Students):
Edwin Clark University Student Fees are due in two equal installments by the beginning of the First Semester and the beginning of the Second Semester. Parents/Sponsors can pay any amount as many times as their cash flow permits, such that by the due date which is the beginning of each semester, Parents/Sponsors would have paid a total amount equal to 50% of the total fees as applicable to the Student Program of Study. However, Parents/Sponsors who are able to pay up the total fees at once are welcome to do so.
7. STUDENT RESIDENCE
Edwin Clark University is fully residential. Every student is expected to live compulsorily on campus
8. OTHER CHARGES PAYABLE AS AND WHEN DUE
Other Charges Payable As And When Due are as listed and detailed in the published Student Fee Structure.
9. EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The Full Tuition waiver Scholarship Scheme continues throughout the duration of the program being pursued by a student, so long as they satisfy the Academic Standard set by the University Senate.
10. IMPORTANT NOTICE
Note that all refunds of payments made to Edwin Clark University are subject to Non-Refundable amounts as the case may be, and as determined by the University’s Terms and Conditions.