EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Session is out. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise have been announced by the school authorities.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
Also See: How to Check EBSU Admission List
EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Details:
This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 140 and above in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and fill our Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials. Deadline is 1st October, 2022
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice.
EBSU Cut-off Marks:
Click the link below to view the cut-off mark for each department:
How to Apply EBSU Post UTME / DE Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
The application deadline is 1st October, 2022.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963