EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise have been announced by the school authorities.
LATEST UPDATE: EBSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session is still on sale. Interested and eligible candidates who are yet to apply while the portal is still open.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
Also See: How to Check EBSU Admission List
EBSU Post UTME and DE Screening Details:
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end on Thursday, 30th July, 2020.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to Apply EBSU Post-UTME / DE Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
The application deadline is
July 30th, 2020.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963