EBSU Part-Time Admission List: This is to announce to all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, 2018/2019 Part-Time programme (Work and Study Programme), that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check EBSU Part-Time Admission List
The EBSU part-time admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status:
- Log on to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- Select your program type, e.g. WASP/PART-TIME
- Choose search pattern, e.g. BY NAME
- Enter your either your surname, firstname or middle name as search criteria and click on the search button
- Select your name from the list/pull of names that appeared.
- Then, click on Check Admission Status button.
N/B: Take note of application number (EBSU/WASP/…)
EBSU Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- Finally, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.