EBSU Admission List Released: The management and school authorities of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) have released the 2021/2022 Merit Admission List. The EBSU Admission List can now be accessed on both School and JAMB portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) and sat for the EBSU Post UTME for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
Registration for the 2021/2022 academic session commenced fully on 23rd November 2021. The list has been uploaded into the EBSU Portal and can be accessed via the procedure below
How to Check EBSU Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Select your programme type
- Choose to search either by JAMB reg Number or By Name
- Provide your JAMB Reg. Number or Name in the required column
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
The list of admitted students is has been released on both the School portal and JAMB’s website. See how to check your admission status on the school portal below:
Also See: EBSU Cut Off Marks
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that EBSU is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay EBSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is EBSU school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to EBSU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with EBSU’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in EBSU.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
In the beginning was the will, That will and aspiration was with well-meaning people of Ebonyi State to have a University that would be theirs so as to encourage the advancement of learning and research and in the long run, rewrite the hitherto inglorious history of educational backwardness of Ebonyi people.
Hence, what is today known as Ebonyi State University started with a resolution of the then Military Administration of Anambra State, which was later upheld under Chief Jim Nwobodo’s civilian administration.
On July 30,1980, the then Anambra State Government established the Anambra State-University of Science and Technology, ASUTECH by law no 7 of 1980, thereby establishing the first University of Science and Technology in Nigeria. The ASUTECH Edict no. 20 of 1985, put in place a four-campus structure with the faculties of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary medicine located in Abakaliki.
Lectures started in the Abakaliki campus Faculty of Agriculture in November, 1987 with 55 students and 15 academic staff including students of the department of Horticulture and Plant Protection transferred from Awka campus of ASUTECH. The Faculty graduated the first batch of students in 1991/92 academic session.
Pls I got 207 applying for nursing pls will ebsu give me admission
ebsu has given me admission but jamb is yet to give me admission
pls wat should I do
m scared ooo
Scored 255 in jamb applying for nursing but haven't seen admission d portal is saying admission in progress should I still buy d supplementary form
Is EBSU admitting candidates who choose them as second choice?
My name is out in jamb portal but not yet out in EBSU portal ,pls what do I do
thanks for d update
like when am trying to check Ebsu supplementary list its showing me another thing
pls is ebsu supplementary list out