Dorben Polytechnic admission forms for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time & Part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA & NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES:
2. Business Administration & Management
3. Public Administration
4. Mass Communication (options: Print Media, Broadcast Media)
5. Computer Science
6. Computer Engineering Technology
7. Science Laboratory Technology (options: Chemistry, Microbiology).
8. Hospitality Management Technology
10. Electrical/Electronics Engineering (options: Power & Machine, Control/Instrumentation and Telecommunication)
11. Estate Management
12. Urban & Regional Planning
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES ONLY:
1. Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
2. Pre-HND Programmes
Dorben Polytechnic Admission Requirements
National Diploma Admissions: Candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits O’Level: WAEC, GCE, NECO with a minimum of 120 points in JAMB (UTME).
Higher National Diploma Admissions: Candidates must possess National Diploma with evidence of IT discharge letter.
How to Apply Dorben Polytechnic Admission Form (ND and HND)
Admission forms can be purchased and processed from the following designated centres:
1. First Bank, Bwari Branch
2. Fidelity Bank, Kubwa Branch
3. Dorben Digital College, Dutse Satwani, Abuja
Meanwhile, the school also offers online programmes Candidates who have applied to other polytechnics but wish to change to Dorben Polytechnic can also apply.
The management has approved 20%
Discount on tuition fees for all paramilitary personnel.
For further enquiries on etransact; visit our website: www.poly.dorben.edu.ng
Email: email@example.com or contact Admission Office on: 03032102276, 08035978179, 08055125077