Delta State Poly Ozoro HND Admission Details For 2016/2017 Academic Session has been released by the school authorities and all respective aspirants are hereby informed.
Delta State Poly Ozoro HND Admission Details
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) invites application from qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Higher National Diploma Courses
HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the
1. School of Agriculture
(i) Agricultural Extension and Management
(ii) Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
(i) Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) Civil Engineering Technology (Water, Structure and Transport options)
4. School of Science & Technology
(i) Computer Science
Candidates for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation.
However, for HND Business Administration and Management,
only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
Method Of Application
1. Applicants are to pay an application fee of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only in favour of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro at First Bank Plc and Unity Bank Plc Ozoro branch and purchase the voucher card from the same bank.
2. Candidates should then visit http://dspzportaledu.net/ and click on admission and then HND Programme.
3. Proceed with online application by entering the voucher card PIN.
Note that the card will also be used to check screening result and admission status, so keep it safe.
The screening exercise will hold from 10th to 17th October, 2016 at the various Heads of Department Offices.
If your HND application is successful, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer:
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
3) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
4) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
5) Teller for the purchase of voucher card for HND Programme
d6) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
Application ends 7th October, 2016.