Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Details
- Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Details
- Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku 2022/2023 Post Utme Form Information
- Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Available National Diploma (ND) Courses at Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku
- Method For Application
- About Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku 2022/2023 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku 2022/2023 Post Utme Form Information
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME
- Candidates must possess 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
Available National Diploma (ND) Courses at Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS at jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed
Method For Application
- Pay a non-refundable Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, made online with Verve or Master Card Inter Switch (ATM)
Note: All candidate should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and such candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries Please whatspp: +2348157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku
Based on a feasibility study by the Technical Committee on Higher Education in year 2001, the Delta State Government confirmed the following observations: (i) There were 38 Polytechnics in the country (17 federal and 21 State Government owned Polytechnics) but none was located in Delta State. (ii) Delta State produces 43,000 applicants annually for 8,000 places in higher Education and there was considerable shortfall in the provision of facilities.
Against this background, the Government of Delta State entered into a partnership with the University of Westminster, London, to collaborate in securing management and technical support which led to the establishment of Delta State Higher Education Project (DSHEP) and the subsequent founding of the three new Polytechnics at Ogwashi-Uku, Otefe-Oghara, and Ozoro as well as College of Physical education, Mosogar.