DESPO HND Admission Latest Update: See New Screening Dates
DESPO HND Screening Test for 2018/2019 session has been rescheduled as follows:
16th of October 2018: School of Applied Science and School of Engineering
17th October 2018: School of Business
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission Details
DESPO HND Admission Invitation: Delta State Poly, Otefe-Oghara admission form into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2018/2019 session is out. See details below. Applications are invited for admission into HND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2018/2019 session.
The Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara is currently accepting applications for admission into HND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara for the 2018/2019 academic session.
DESPO HND Admission Requirements
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
How to Apply for Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara HND Admission
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Interested Candidates should apply on or before 10th October, 2018.
Signed: Dr. Ben Omonode
About Delta State Polytechnics
There are three Delta State Polytechnic institutions in Delta State, Nigeria, all established on 12 November 2002, located in Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area,Ogwashi-Uku (Aniocha South Local Government Area) and Otefe-Oghara, Oghara (Ethiope West Local Government Area).
The Government of Delta State reached an understanding with the University of Westminster, London to assist in management and technical support for the institutions. The institutions are centres of excellence in Agriculture, Computing and Information Technology, Fashion Design and Arts and Sports. Besides their primary areas of specialization, all students are trained in Computing and Information Technology as well as business and entrepreneurship.
The Ozoro polytechnic has schools that offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas in Agriculture, Business Studies, Science and Technology, Engineering and Environmental Studies.
The Otefe-Oghara polytechnic has school that offer National Diplomas in Business Studies (Accountancy, Banking and Finance and Business Administration), Computing and IT (Computer Science and Statistics) and Engineering (Computer Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering). It also has a School of Preliminary Studies that introduces all students to basic Business Studies and Science Technology.
The Ogwashi-Uku polytechnic has schools that offer National Diplomas in Art and Design (Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, and General Art), Business (Accountancy, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies and Mass Communication), Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Welding and Fabrication) and Applied Sciences (Hotel and Catering Management).