DELSU Supplementary Admission Details for 2022/2023 Aspirants
This is to inform all Post UTME candidates who choose Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka who unable to complete their registration process can now do so between Tuesday 4th October, 2022 and Saturday 8th October, 2022. Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng) beginning from Sunday 9th October 2022.
Also See: DELSU Departmental Cut-off Mark
– Post UTME examination for this category of candidates will hold on Tuesday 11th October, 2022
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
– O’Level result
– JAMB result slip
– Post utme acknowledgement slip
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials
– Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wrist watches, etc, to the examination halls.
– Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
– Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
– Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming POST UTME examination is hereby considered FASLE