DELSU Post UTME and Admission Screening Details Have Been Announced for 2018/2019
We are pleased to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2018 Unified Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the admission screening exercise of the institution for the 2018/2019 session has been announced.
All candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2018 Unified Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) as first choice are hereby invited to apply.
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session. DELSU post UTME form is now available online.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening.
- Online application will start from Friday, 29th June, 2018.
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m on Friday 27th July, 2018
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from Tuesday 31st July to Saturday, 4th August, 2018
Recommended: DELSU Departmental Admission Cut-off Marks
Method of Application for DELSU Post UTME
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU, is a State government university with a main campus located at Abraka, Delta and a campus at Anwai, Asaba. With the 1995 Amended Edict, we now have a campus at Oleh.
The University runs a multi-campus system with three campuses within a distance of about 200 km apart. Currently, with a student population of about 36,000 (in the 2007/08 session), the University offers a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes.
The University offers post-graduate studies up to a doctoral level. A staff/student counselling centre, an e-learning centre, student accommodation and sporting facilities amidst others are available support services.. It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.