DELSU Post UTME Screening Details for 2020/2021 Session
LATEST UPDATE: The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 6th November 2020 has now been extended until further notice. See how to apply below.
We are pleased to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2020 Unified Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the admission screening exercise of the institution for the 2020/2021 session has been announced.
All candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as First choice and scored a minimum of 170 are hereby invited to apply.
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
2. All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
3. On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
4. Application website closes at 6.00pm on
Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
5. Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
Recommended: DELSU Departmental Admission Cut-off Marks
DELSU Post UTME Screening Requirement
1. Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
v Ecobank Plc
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
ii. Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start
iv. Select screening exercise
v. Click Apply
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
x. After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
2. (a). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
a. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU, is a State government university with a main campus located at Abraka, Delta and a campus at Anwai, Asaba. With the 1995 Amended Edict, we now have a campus at Oleh.
The University runs a multi-campus system with three campuses within a distance of about 200 km apart. Currently, with a student population of about 36,000 (in the 2007/08 session), the University offers a range of programmes from the full-time certificate, diploma and degree programmes to part-time evening and weekend degree programmes.
The University offers post-graduate studies up to a doctoral level. A staff/student counselling centre, an e-learning centre, student accommodation and sporting facilities amidst others are available support services. It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission.