DELSU Admission List: The Delta State University, DELSU admission list for 2020/2021 academic session is out for checking online. Candidates who chose DELSU during UTME and took part in the DELSU admission screening can now check their admission status. Note that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th batch admission lists have been released.
This released DELSU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes in the University. You can therefore check DELSU 2020/2021 admission list by following the steps outlined below.
DELSU Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Batch
Once again, we are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the Post UTME Screening exercise of Delta State University (DELSU) that the list of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. DELSU direct entry admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first degree programmes has also been released.
How to Check DELSU Admission List:
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status:
- Candidates are to visit: https://delsu.edu.ng/print2021admin.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
- Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to the successful candidates who made it to DELSU UTME and DE admission lists.
How to Accept DELSU Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First, visit the JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that DELSU is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay DELSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is DELSU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to DELSU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU – is a State government owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and two campuses at Anwai, Asaba and Oleh. The Oleh campus was established with the 1995 Amended Edict.