CRUTECH Post-UTME And DE Admission Screening, 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced.
Also See: CRUTECH Admission List
It is hereby announced for the information of Prospective Candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) their First Choice and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2023/2024 Academic Session will commence on Monday July 10, 2023.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the School online application Portal.
How to Apply CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening
To register, applicants should:
- i. Log on to www.unicross.edu.ng
- ii. Click on EDU-PORTAL (This will take you to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng
- iii. Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page
- iv. Type in your JAMB Registration Number, click Check button to proceed
- v. Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is Verified.
- vi. Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create account and
- vii. Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email, check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab especially for Gmail.
- Click on Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- You can Pay online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You wil receive your applicant login details after a successful payment.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password on the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to login to the applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Bio data on the side bar to view applicant details
- Click on UTME result page on the side bar to add UTME result.
- Click on o’Level Result on the side bar to add your O “Level detalls.
- Select the dropdown to add your O ‘Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update O Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the side bar to upload all the necessary documents.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Method
Sceening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1. 2023 UTME Result Slip
2. Passport Photograph
3. Olevel Result(s)
4. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
5. B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
6. Birth Certificate
7. Certificate of origin
1. Only Candidates who scored 140 and above and chose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening
2. Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates should ensure that: All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly. The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784; 09015055999; 09053310247; 08098214667; 09068968666
Cross River University of Technology with the acronym CRUTECH was established in August 2002 by Cross River State Bill No. 9, which was amended as Bill No. 6 of 2004. The University is the outcome of the merger of three former tertiary institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, Calabar, The College of Education, Awi, Akamkpa and the Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture, Ovonum, Obubra, all owned by the Government of Cross River State of Nigeria.
The University took off in October 2002 with five campuses located in Calabar, Akamkpa, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku dotted over a distance of well over 300 kilometers from one end to the other. In September 2008, the University lost the campus at Akamkpa, leaving it with four. It did not, however, lose the programmes run in the campus at Akamkpa as they were transferred to the campus in Calabar. The Faculties, Departments and programmes in the multi-campus university are presently distributed in the various campuses.