CRUTECH Post-UTME And DE Admission Screening, 2019/2020
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Also See: CRUTECH Admission List
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admissions into the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday 24th June 2019 and ends on Wednesday, October 30th, 2019.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
How to Apply CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Method
The screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should, therefore, ensure that:
- All the above-stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines are open CALLS & WHATSAPP from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday: 08189351784; 08151118002; 08066462239; 09072711614
Cross River University of Technology with the acronym CRUTECH was established in August 2002 by Cross River State Bill No. 9, which was amended as Bill No. 6 of 2004. The University is the outcome of the merger of three former tertiary institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, Calabar, The College of Education, Awi, Akamkpa and the Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture, Ovonum, Obubra, all owned by the Government of Cross River State of Nigeria.
The University took off in October 2002 with five campuses located in Calabar, Akamkpa, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku dotted over a distance of well over 300 kilometers from one end to the other. In September 2008, the University lost the campus at Akamkpa, leaving it with four. It did not, however, lose the programmes run in the campus at Akamkpa as they were transferred to the campus in Calabar. The Faculties, Departments and programmes in the multi-campus university are presently distributed in the various campuses.