CRUTECH 2015/2016 acceptance fee payment, procedure, deadline, details and other similar guidelines have been released for all newly admitted students to take note.
CRUTECH 2015/2016 Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Instructions & Guidelines
2. Proceed with the eTranzact pin to the internet and log on to www.crutech.edu.ng, click on 2015/2016 Acceptance Fee Paymentlink.
3. Input your Jamb Registration Number as Email and Password, click login.
4. Click on Acceptance Form and click the Pay button.
5. Click Proceed to pay Online,click on proceed and enter your Confirmation Number and Receipt Number then click pay.
6. Re-enter your Jamb Registration number to print your Admission Letter and Acceptance Form.
7. Submit duly completed Acceptance Form, along with other required documents, as contained in your admission letter, to your Faculty for screening and registration, on resumption.
Payment commenced on Monday, 16th November, 2015 and will end on Thursday, 31st December, 2015.
Failure to pay within the stipulated period may result in forfeiture of the admission.
What First Years Should Know About CRUTECH History
Cross River University of Technology with the acronym CRUTECH was established in August 2002 by Cross River State Bill No. 9, which was amended as Bill No. 6 of 2004.
The University is the outcome of the merger of three former tertiary institutions:
The Polytechnic of Calabar, Calabar, The College of Education, Awi, Akamkpa and the Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture, Ovonum, Obubra, all owned by the Government of Cross River State of Nigeria.
The University took off in October 2002 with five campuses located in Calabar, Akamkpa, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku dotted over a distance of well over 300 kilometers from one end to the other.
In September 2008, the University lost the campus at Akamkpa, leaving it with four.
It did not, however, lose the programmes run in the campus at Akamkpa as they were transferred to the campus in Calabar.
The Faculties, Departments and programmes in the multi-campus university are presently distributed in the various campuses.
The two main assigned responsibilities of Cross River University of Technology are to produce high quality and well-trained graduates and researchers well-equipped for the provision of quality life, food, fibre, and shelter for the people in a sustainable manner, using well researched techniques of Science and Technology.
These are adequately captured in the University crest (otherwise referred to as ‘logo’), the University’s motto, vision, mission and philosophy.
>> See More About CRUTECH Here