The list of courses offered by Crawford University are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
About Crawford University
Crawford University is a private Christian university in Igbesa, Ogun state in Nigeria, owned by the Apostolic Faith Mission. It was established in 2005 by Paul Akazue, the then leader and third Overseer for the Apostolic Faith work across Africa.
Crawford University received the operating license from the Federal Government on 9th June, 2005. Through the help of God, the University was opened to the first batch of students on 30th September, 2005. After one week of orientation, lectures commenced on Monday, 10th October, 2005. An impressive Matriculation Ceremony was held for the two hundred and thirty five pioneer students on 20th December, 2005.
List of Courses Offered at Crawford University
Here is a list of courses offered by Crawford University (CRAWFORD) and all candidates interested in studying at the institution are encouraged to take note:
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Actuarial Science
- Animal Production and Fisheries
- Banking and Finance (Mgt)
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Crop Production
- Food Science and Technology
- Geology And Mineral Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Information and Communication Tech.
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Secretarial Administration
- Soil Science and Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning