Covenant University admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session is finally out and has been officially released for the public by the institution. Some weeks ago, we published an update disclaimer warning all aspirants of the Covenant University to beware of all circulating news that the list was out. As of this moment, the list is truly out and you can check your name or the name of someone you know who applied for admission into Covenant University on the list.
The school authorities and management of Covenant University (CU), Ota, has officially released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into various degree programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session and all concerned aspirants and interested members of the public.
How To Check Covenant University Admission list:
Check the document below via the link for the admission list. Simply click the link to download the list to your device.
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ADMITTED STUDENTS:
1. Print out your Admission Notification Slip
Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng Click on: “click here to print notification of admission”* Insert your application number (Check your application number from your application form)* Print out your PROVISIONAL ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
2. Pay Required Fees* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Log in with your application number as both matric and password* Click on “pay fees” to pay fees (Acceptance Fee and/or Balance)* See bottom of page and “click here to proceed”* If you are paying Acceptance fee, insert the amount* Select Acceptance Fee in the drop down box* Click to proceed* Choose Mode of Payment – CU PIN (Bank Payment): See list of banks to pay into. You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee – College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.* If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN* If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values* Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on “Print Receipt”
PS: You can repeat the steps in 2 to make balance payment before August 9, 2015
3. Be on the lookout on the University Website and your given personalised addresses with the University for Resumption Protocols.
LIST OF BANKS WHERE YOU CAN WALK IN TO SECURE CU-PIN FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Covenant Microfinance Bank
3. Diamond Bank Plc
4. Ecobank Plc
5. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
6. First City Monument Bank Plc
7. GTBank Plc
8. Heritage Bank Plc
9. Keystone Bank Plc
10. Skye Bank Plc
11. Sterling Bank Plc
12. UBA Plc
13. Union Bank Plc
14. Wema Bank Plc
15. Zenith Bank Plc
Congratulations to all successful students.
ABOUT COVENANT UNIVERSITY
Covenant University is a product of the Liberation Commission that God gave to Bishop Oyedepo in a May 1981 vision-encounter. The drive to embark on the process of founding CU came about October of 1999, one month after the dedication of Faith Tabernacle, the largest church auditorium in the world, built in one year with only local resources. As with all segments of the main vision, Bishop Oyedepo immediately kindled the fire for accomplishment of the new task. By November 27, 1999, an in-house Consortium on the take-off of the University was inaugurated and by December 1999 the application form for a private university operating license was issued by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
As the activities of the Consortium wound up early in 2001, an Advisory Council was inaugurated on February 17,2001 to develop appropriate structures for the take-off of the University. By July 15, 2001, the verification team of the NUC came for final inspection of facilities and programmes. The outcome of that visit was the Federal Government’s approval of CU on January 16, 2002. This approval was sealed with the presentation of the operating license to CU on February 12, 2002, by which CU, Ota, Ogun State, was authorised to operate as a private university in Nigeria.
Not only was this approval the fastest in the history of the 16 applications for establishment of private universities filed with the NUC (7 years being the next duration), but Covenant University’s assessment score was also the highest.
The foundation stone of the permanent site was laid on Sunday, January 27, 2002 and construction began diligently in March of the same year. The first phase of development was completed eight months later while the first batch of about 1500 students was ushered into an ultra-modern university campus after an early morning inauguration on October 2002.