Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) registration procedure for newly admitted students has been announced registration procedure for newly admitted students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2022/2023 Session has been extended to 31st July, 2022. You are advised to finish the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract extra charges (Fine)
Also See: COHESKAT Admission List
- you are also to NOTE that Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all online via the College website coheskat.edu.ng
- For successful online registration you are requested to properly study the registration Guide lines made available.
COHESKAT Registration Requirements for 2022/2023 Session
- New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation at both H.T Daura and Kankia:
- Statement of Result 3 copies
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper