COEWARRI NCE, Weekend NCE and Pre-NCE Admission Forms for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released by the school authorities. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
COEWARRI NCE, Weekend NCE and Pre-NCE Admission Invitation
See the advert below:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular, Pre-NCE and Week-End NCE Academic Programmes, College of Education, Warri for the 2018/2019 Session.
Official Courses Available in Various Combinations
2. Political Science
3. Social Studies
4. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
6. Theatre Arts
9. Primary Education Studies (PES)
10. Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
11. Adult & Non-Formal Education
12. Special Education
13. Business Education
14. Agricultural Science
15. Home Economics
16. Fine Art
17. Technical Education
22. Computer Science
23. Integrated Science
24. Physical & Health Education
27. Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB) O’Level with at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting. NOTE: Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
COEWARRI NCE, Weekend NCE and Pre-NCE Admission Application Procedure
- Prospective candidates are to apply online at the College Students Portal: https://coewarri.waeup.org.
- Fill in names as in JAMB result,
- Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
- Pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 23rd November, 2018.