Niger State College of Education, Minna (COEMINNA) registration procedures for newly admitted students have been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Management of the Niger State College of Education, Minna (COEMINNA) (in affiliation with the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK)) has released the registration procedure for degree programmes in the 2020/2021 academic session.
COEMinna Registration Procedures for New Students (Degree Programmes)
This is to inform the 2020/2021 fresh students of Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto affiliated programmes that the guidelines for acceptance and screening fee are as follows
2. Make payment to the bank and verify this payment online through our portal using the following steps
- Go to the portal at https://coe.udusok.edu.ng/
- Click Check Admission and type your -JAMB/DE number in the space provided and click print your admission slip
- Move to the bank and pay acceptance fees of seven thousand naira (N7000) in CD DUAP Account Number 0304002393
- Go back to the portal and create a personal profile
- Go to the confirmation officer (Director UDU Sokoto) for confirmation and Printing of the Admission letter
- Go back to the portal and generate RRR (RRR generated outside the portal shall not be recognized
- Pay your school fees into the College Revenue account with RRR teller
- Go back to the portal and verify Remita payment
- Register your courses
- Finally, print out one (1) copy