College of Education Akwanga Admission List has been released for 2019/2020 session: This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the College of Education, Akwanga, 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online. Note that the 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are out.
How to Check COE Akwanga Admission List
COE Akwanga Admission List 1st and 2nd Batch
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for NCE Programmes into College of Education, Akwanga for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The admission list can be accessed via the PDF file below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
About College of Education Akwanga
The College of Education Akwanga was established in September, 1976 by Plateau State Edict No. 5 of 1978. The institution is aimed at producing teachers and administrators for primary, junior secondary and teacher training institutions. The College of Education Akwanga is located about 5 km from Akwanga town centre along the main Akwanga-Jos highway.
The institution offers courses leading to the Nigeria Certificate in Education through a three year academic and professional course which, on successful completion, qualifies candidates as teachers in primary, junior, and secondary schools and teacher training colleges.