College of Education Akwanga Admission List has been released for the 2020/2021 session: This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the College of Education, Akwanga, 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check COE Akwanga Admission List
COE Akwanga Admission List 1st and 2nd Batch
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into various NCE Programmes of the College of Education, Akwanga for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
The full list has been made available at the school notice board for checking.
All prospective students are to go to the College to check if they had been admitted
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
About College of Education Akwanga
The College of Education Akwanga was established in September, 1976 by Plateau State Edict No. 5 of 1978. The institution is aimed at producing teachers and administrators for primary, junior secondary and teacher training institutions. The College of Education Akwanga is located about 5 km from Akwanga town centre along the main Akwanga-Jos highway.
The institution offers courses leading to the Nigeria Certificate in Education through a three year academic and professional course which, on successful completion, qualifies candidates as teachers in primary, junior, and secondary schools and teacher training colleges.