Coal City University Post-UTME screening form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Coal City University (CCU), Enugu for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Coal City University Available Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology/Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Taxation
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B. Ed. Educational Management
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B. Ed. Primary Education
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
CCU Admission Requirements
All candidates applying must have a minimum of 140 in their UTME and minimum of 5 Credits O’Level result in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (except Political Science department where D7 is accepted in Mathematics) and not more than two sittings in WAEC.
How to Apply Coal City University Post-UTME Screening
Step 1 – Change of Institution
You are expected to choose Coal City University as your first choice of the university while sitting for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). However, if you did not choose CCU at the initial stage, you have the opportunity to do a change of institution. This process can only be done at a Computer-Based Testing (CBT) center or any JAMB Office Nationwide.
NOTE: This process CANNOT be done at a cyber cafe.
Step 2 – Upload of O’Level Result
Currently, admissions are only issued to candidates whose O’Level results are available to JAMB. To ensure you don’t miss the opportunity of gaining admission into Coal City University, make sure you upload your result at JAMB Portal using the services of a CBT Center or any JAMB Office. For the avoidance of doubt, kindly download JAMB CAPS MOBILE from your play store and register to also monitor your admission process.
Step 3 – Print out your Original JAMB Result
Step 4 – Apply to CCU
While on the Portal, click on the “Apply for a Degree Programme”; link to generate an invoice for the payment of the application fee of NGN2,000. Select your application type, enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on submit.
Step 5 – Print Application Form
Step 6 – Accept and Print Admission Letter
For more information on Admission Visit admissions.ccu.edu.ng.
Recommended: Coal City University Scholarship Programme