Citi Polytechnic Abuja admission form is currently on sale for the 2023/2024 academic session. Details on how to apply are as follows;
Citi Polytechnic Abuja, an accreditation body on Plot 182 of the Dawaki Road Extensions in Abuja, wants to notify all interested candidates and the general public that a school admission letter has been issued. All interested, qualified and qualified individuals wishing to enroll in Polytechnic are available courses, qualifications (O-level requirements and UTME requirements), and a step-by-step process to apply to: You need to confirm. candidates to enroll in Abuja’s Citi Polytechnic for the 2023/2024 Academic Session Full-Time and Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Program.
List of Courses Offered at CITI Polytechnic, Abuja
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication .
1. Your admission must be awarded through JAMB and you must obtain a minimum of the cumulative scores to be considered for admission
2. Where admission is offered without JAMB such candidate must write the next JAMB UTME/DE
3. All candidates offered admission must present the following documents during registration exercise: The Original academic Credentials for sighting by officials They must be retrieved immediately after sighting. Four (4) photocopies of all Credentials and certificates, certificates of medical fitness to be conducted by the polytechnic at moderate charge.
How to Apply for CITI Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
Click on the link below to apply