Cross River State College of Health Tech 2018/2019 entrance and selection examination results has been discharged and released.
The results and students’outcomes have been transferred onto the school’s official website. All applicants that joined in the screening are thus notified to check their results and outcomes.
The College has discharged the names of applicants and candidates who succeeded at the recent;y concluded Entrance Examination directed for induction and admission into the College. See how to check below
How To Check Cross River College Of Health Tech Entrance Exam Results
The school authorities of the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) have released the entrance examination results for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
To access the result, candidates should use the printout used for purchasing the form.
Successful Candidates are to proceed to register for the interview.
The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only on or before 16th of July, 2018 into the College bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
Their will be an interview for selected candidates, see the full details of the interview- dates and requirements below.
Cross River College Of Health Interview Dates and Venue
This is to inform all the candidates that made it to the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) interview list that the authorities of the institution have released the interview venue, schedule and requirements.
The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates. WAEC results or NECO results must be Internet printout.
- Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the Internet.
- Age declaration or birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
- Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
- JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
- A biro pen.
- Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
College of Health Technology EU-PRIME Resource Center, opposite the College auditorium.
Monday, 16th July to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
|Monday||16th July, 2018||a. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management|
b. Health Information Management – ND
c. Health Information Mangement – HND
|Tuesday||17th July, 2018||a. Community Health Extension Worker (Direct CHEW)|
b. Community Health Extension Worker (In-service CHEW)
|Wednesday||18th July, 2018||a. Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)|
b. Pharmacy Technician
c. Public Health Nursing Officer
|Thursday||19th July, 2018||a. Dispensing Opticianry |
b. Medical Laboratory Technician
|Friday||20th July, 2018||a. Environmental Health – HND |
b. Environmental Health – ND
c. Environmental Health Technician
d. Health Promotion
e. Any spill overs from other programmes.
8:00am prompt daily.