Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, has released the list of candidates offered admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The list of admitted candidates is available now on the school portal.
How to Check Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Batch
- Candidates are to check their admission status via this link: http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng/index.php
- Input your registration number in the column provided
- Click on “GO” and proceed to view your admission status
Admitted candidates are to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either accept or reject the admission.
How to Check Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can access your Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Again, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic is currently accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, and all you need to do is to follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BASUG admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
Congratulation to the admitted ones!!!