Bayero University Kano, BUK direct entry form and screening exercise registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. See the full details below:
BUK Direct Entry Admission Announcement: This is to announce to all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano that there will be an ON-LINE screening exercise from Monday, 8th July 2019 to Friday, 30th August, 2019.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Screening
Step I: Login
- Go to www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
Step II: Photo Upload
- After successful login, you need to upload your passport size photograph taken not later than the last three months. The photograph must be less than 32KB in size and must be in jpg format.
Step III: Profile Update
- Fill in the provided form.
Step IV: “O” Level Update
- Note that supplying false information results in an automatic disqualification. You can supply a maximum of two results.
- Note that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have “O” level results. All candidates are, therefore advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their “O” Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
Step V: “A” Level Update
- Note that supplying false information results in automatic disqualification. You are to supply ONLY one “A” level result.
Step VI: Generate BUK PPI
- Generate and download your Personalized Payment Invoice (PPI). The invoice will come with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for the sum of N2,000.00 being cost of screening. Applicants have the option of paying online using Credit/Debit Card, Internet Banking, or printing the invoice and using it to pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide. Note that after successful online payment, acknowledgement slip can instantly be generated and printed. In case of bank payment, the payment have to be verified before the acknowlegdement card can be printed.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on Friday, 30th August, 2019.
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on Sunday, 1st September, 2018.
- A comprehensive list of those who have met the screening requirements will be published and updated from time to time on the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.