Home » School News » BUK Admission List, 2020/2021: Check Your Admission Status

BUK Admission List, 2020/2021: Check Your Admission Status

BUK Admission List has been released for the 2020/2021 academic session. If you participated in the BUK Post UTME screening exercise or you know someone that did, see how to check your admission status below.

buk-logo

Candidates should also note that the list of admitted candidates at the time of this publication is available on both the School and JAMB CAPs portal. See how to check your admission status below.

How to Check BUK Admission List on School Portal

Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.

How to Check BUK Admission List on JAMB CAPS

BUK admission list is also accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:

1. Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
  2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
  3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
  4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
  5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.

Note:

1. Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer. See the procedure below.
  2. Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.

After Admission, What Next?

After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.

1. First, find out the amount that BUK is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay BUK’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
  2. The next information you need to find out is BUK school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to BUK’s student database) on time.
  3. You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC resultNECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
  4. Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with BUK’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
  5. After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in BUK.
  6. Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.

Congratulations on your admission. All the best!

• Muhammad Shahada

I reupload my o level on Friday but buk had started given admission since last week but can they give me admission

• Sule Ruth

• Alamutu Khalid

When exactly is the buk screening coming up?

• Anas Alkasim

hmmmm

• Opeyemi Almuzaamil

Message have been sent to phone dat we are have been given admission into bayero University Kano but it hasn't reflect on d jamb portal still saying admission not yet admitted why

1. Sule Ruth

Dat also what am seeing ooo

• Wisdom David

I was sent this pls explain to me coz my jamb portal is still showing not admitted why pls, Dear 9*53*482IJ, Your provisional admission into BUK has been changed to B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering. Kindly log onto JAMB portal to effect the change and submit evidence of change to DEAR office. If you have not uploaded your O'level result before, you are strongly adviced to do so. Regards

• Usman Adam Umar

Any hope for me sir I got 185 jamb and 164 post utme weighted average is 177 course library and information science

• Nasirudeen Ramat

I have been offered an admission, but I have D7 in English to study Biochemistry, will I pass the screening?

• Pls.I scored my jamb 198 and buk utme is 120 =weighed average 159 course library and information science any admission for me?

• Auwalu M Magaji

Please sir, I have 184 in my jamb, and my bukat is 152. Can I get admission, in buk?

• Ismail

please is buk admission over, does it mean that we that have not seen our name have no admission

• Bashir Habib

Please sir, when will BUK main list will be release on their portal buk.edu.ng ?

• Khadijah

I wanted to check for my admission status but it say no admission has been giving yet. What is the problem??

• Abdullahi Muhammad

sir i am here say to here about my admission at buk

• Bashiru Aminat

Pls sir, I have E8 in my physics nd I score 205 in my UTME nd my postutame average is 178.5. pls sir can I hav admission for science course?

1. Auwal Garba

Yes yes u can.

2. God'swill Ezemah

Sir Good morning
      Buk has given me admission to study computer science
      But on my jamb portal
      It is still showing not admitted yet
      Pls will i be given admission on jamb portal
      Or it is not possible
      Or it doesn't matters

3. Pls wen will buk undergraduate registration commence for dis 2019

• Pls what about DE admission list on CAPS?

• Ibrahim

Pls i need an urgent ans.

• Ibrahim

I av been checking caps what i keep seeing is not admitted nd i met all d requirenent does dis means i could not be offer an admission or wot i cant understand nd besides if my name should appear on d school list nd jamb fail to give me admission wot does dat mean

1. Did your name appear on the school list?

2. Aisha Said Baju

no I checked for the DE results and when I write my jamb no and every details it says error or no admission found

3. Ibraheem

i am a buk student L2 going to 3 i understand where u are coming from cos i had the same confusion and to answer ur qustion it simply means you have not being giving provisional admission (based on merit )
      but the school (buk) may give u admission i.e not based on merit but its still admission

4. They send me msg dat IV been offered admission...but it doesn't appear on Jamb CAPS...??

5. Jameel

I was sent a text that I was admitted but then the jamb caps says no admission is given yet ..... please y is it nt reflect ?

6. Please, I scored 177 as my aggregate, can buk still offer me admission, or is there hope to release more admission

• Pali Sitji

is it true that buk has release it admission list?

1. Yes, BUK admission list is out on JAMB CAPS.

2. Aliyu Abdulhafeez

How can some one check it

3. Aliyu Abdulhafeez

How can someone check it on jamb caps

• My name did not appear on jamb caps this means it will not appear on school notice board?