BUK Admission List has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session. If you participated in the BUK Post UTME screening exercise or you know someone that did, see how to check your admission status below.
Candidates should also note that the list of admitted candidates is available on the School’s notice board. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check BUK Admission List
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Note that the first, second and supplementary I and II batch admission lists have been released.
To check the list of successfully admitted candidates, aspirants are to proceed to the school’s notice board to check their admission status. Good luck!
How to Check BUK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
BUK admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer. See the procedure below.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that BUK is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay BUK’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is BUK school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to BUK’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with BUK’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in BUK.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!