Bayero University Kano (BUK) timetable for the completion of 2015/2016 academic activities has been released. See breakdown below:
The management of Bayero University Kano (BUK) has release the Timetable for the completion of academic activities for the 2015/2016 presentation of 1st Semester Examination Result based on the Senate-approved guidelines for such activities as follows:-
1. Monday, 27th June, 2016: Last Examination Paper
2. Tuesday, 28th June, 2016 – Monday, 4th July, 2016: Faculty Committees on Examination Misconduct and Leakage to consider all suspected cases of Examination Misconduct.* (Within 2 weeks of last paper)
3. Tuesday, 12th July, 2016: Central Committee on Examinations Misconduct and Leakages to consider reports from Faculty Committees.
4.Monday, 11th July, 2016: Latest day for completion of marking and submission of raw marks by examiners – three weeks after last paper.
5. Wednesday, 13th July – Wednesday, 10th August, 2016:
Departmental and Faculty Boards of Examiners to Consider the Results.
6. Monday, 15th – Friday,19th August, 2016: SBC on 1st Semester Examinations Results (Seven weeks after the last paper. Same as what obtained previous sessions).
7. Wednesday, 31st August, 2016: Senate on 1st Semester Examination Results.
Faculty Examinations Officers should notify all students accused ofv involvement in examination misconduct (in writing) that they should stay behind/return to defend themselves as soon as each case arises.
This is the latest date for this activity. Departments shouldv encourage examiners to submit their results before this date whenever possible and level coordinators to start compiling the results as soon as some examiners submit their raw marks.
Arrangements will be made for the prompt payment of Externalv Examiners’ claims. Departments are advised to complete the claim forms, so that the examiners sign them immediately on arrival. In line with the new e-payment policy, the payments will be made directly into the External Examiners’ accounts.