BSUM Post UTME Form and Information, 2018/2019
- BSUM Post UTME Form and Information, 2018/2019
- BSUM Post UTME Invitation for 2018/2019 Session [Primary 1st Batch Screening]
- About BSUM
Benue State University Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME screening form for all supplementary admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: BSUM Post UTME Result
Latest: BSUM Final Mop-Up Post UTME Screening
The final Post UTME Mop-up will come up on Monday, 22nd October, 2018 at 9am prompt on the University Campus. All applicants who registered for this Mop-Up exercise should come for the exams with the acknowledgement slips signed by their faculties.
To participate in the Mop-Up Post UTME exercise, candidates are advised to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only using the following online payment modes:
(I) Cash payments: Candidates can also visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment in cash.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
(II) Payment at ATM terminals
Candidates can visit any ATM terminal with their ATM cards and make payment.
(III) Payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website at: www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit: www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction. Candidates should note that this payment option attracts additional N100.00
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME in Faculty of Arts while candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME along with Anatomy, Physiology (under College of Health Sciences) and Faculty of Science.
Note: Those who wrote the September 2018 PUTME are exempted from registering for this final Mop-Up examination.
Also See: BSU Direct Entry Admission
BSUM Post UTME Invitation for 2018/2019 Session [Primary 1st Batch Screening]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
Registration begins from Thursday, 6th September, 2018 to Thursday, 13th September, 2018.
How to Apply for the BSUM Post UTME Screening
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
Payment category as “POST UTME APPLICATION”
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select Session as “2018/2019”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
For Online payments using Mastereard, VISA and Verve Cards:
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page.
From the drop down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your applications.
For cash payments at Bank:
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank, using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
For payment at ATM terminals:
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select “Quickteller” from the ATM menu
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration.
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slip on the day of Post UTME.
Also See: BSUM Post UTME Screening Schedule
Benue State University was established by the Benue State Government with the enactment of the Benue State University Edict No. 1 of 1991. The University took off in the 1992/93 academic year with four faculties, namely, Arts, Education, Science and Social Sciences. Two Faculties, Law and Management Sciences came on stream in the 1993/94 academic year.
A post graduate school took off in the 1998/1999 academic year while the College of Health Sciences was established in the 2003/2004 academic session. The University took off Nineteen years ago during the tenure of Late Rev. Fr. Moses Orshio Adasu as Executive Governor of Benue State. Adasu, therefore became the first Visitor of the University.