Bowen University admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
Bowen University Admission List Released
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the screening exercise of Bowen University that the List of candidates offered provisional admission to Bowen University for 2019/2020 academic session have been published.
The PDF admission list uploaded below is accessible and downloadable.
All Batches of Admission Lists Released
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that Bowen University is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. See the acceptance fee payment guidelines below.
- The next information you need to find out is Bowen University school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to Bowen University’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with Bowen University’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in Bowen University.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
Admitted candidates are to kindly the instructions below:
Bowen University Guidelines on Payment of Acceptance Fees
All candidates shortlisted for provisional admission are to click the link attached below for details on how to pay their acceptance fees.
The offer of provisional admission will lapse at the close of work on Thursday, 25th July, 2019 for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Law candidates if the non-refundable acceptance fee is not paid on or before that date, while the offer will lapse for candidates of other programmes on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019.
The provisional admission has been offered pending the release of WAEC/NECO results. However, candidates are required to present their O’ Level results, which must satisfy the requirements of the programme they have been offered admission, for registration on resumption for the academic session.
*Please note that it is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that he/she meets the minimum academic requirements for the programme into which he/she is admitted.