Borno State University, BOSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission in Borno State University (BOSU), that the management has released the list of candidates offered admission into various undergraduate degree programmes of the university for 2020/2021 academic session.
The names of the admitted students have been made available here. Candidates are to check their names below:
BOSU Admission List
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.