Federal Polytechnic Bida Post-UTME Screening for the 2020/2021 session has been announced
Federal Polytechnic, Bida (Fed Poly Bida) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in Federal Polytechnic, Bida also known as Fed Poly Bida). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: Fed Poly Bida Admission List
Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Announcement
Bida Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, Application cost and other relevant details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic.
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2020 UTME) that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link”
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is October 31st 2020
For enquiries, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana
About Bida Poly
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida was established by law. It was founded in response to the recognition by the Federal Government that Nigeria is in dire need of Technical and Technological resources, and the empowerment of the citizens to meet the demands of the age.
The institution believes in and is firmly committed to a functioning philosophy of education. In consonance with the National Policy on Education, the Polytechnic has clearly stipulated objective, the development and training of manpower is the first. There is research for the developing and adapting of appropriate techniques to problem solving and thirdly service to the immediate as well as larger society.
The edict formally establishing the Federal Polytechnic, Bida is Decree No.33 of 1979 (now the Federal Polytechnic Act of 1990, including Decree No 47 of 1989, No 5 of 1993 and other legal documents. Originally the institution was known as the Federal College of Technology, Kano. She was instituted on March 1, 1977.
Following the Federal Government’s decision to transfer the College, she finally moved to Bida on July 27, 1977. The College before 1979, was known as the Bida College of Technology. She was temporarily accommodated at the Government Technical School, Eyagi and later on moved to temporary facilities along Mokwa Road, Bida.