Federal Polytechnic Bida Post-UTME Screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced
Federal Polytechnic, Bida (Fed Poly Bida) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in Federal Polytechnic, Bida also known as Fed Poly Bida). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: Fed Poly Bida Admission List
Fed Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Announcement
Bida Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, Application cost and other relevant details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic.
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2019 UTME) that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or above in year 2019 UTME.
- Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
- Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Registrations starts Friday, 12th July, 2019.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
1. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s) would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.
2. No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2019.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.
About Bida Poly
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida was established by law. It was founded in response to the recognition by the Federal Government that Nigeria is in dire need of Technical and Technological resources, and the empowerment of the citizens to meet the demands of the age.
The institution believes in and is firmly committed to a functioning philosophy of education. In consonance with the National Policy on Education, the Polytechnic has clearly stipulated objective, the development and training of manpower is the first. There is research for the developing and adapting of appropriate techniques to problem solving and thirdly service to the immediate as well as larger society.
The edict formally establishing the Federal Polytechnic, Bida is Decree No.33 of 1979 (now the Federal Polytechnic Act of 1990, including Decree No 47 of 1989, No 5 of 1993 and other legal documents. Originally the institution was known as the Federal College of Technology, Kano. She was instituted on March 1, 1977.
Following the Federal Government’s decision to transfer the College, she finally moved to Bida on July 27, 1977. The College before 1979, was known as the Bida College of Technology. She was temporarily accommodated at the Government Technical School, Eyagi and later on moved to temporary facilities along Mokwa Road, Bida.