The list of courses offered by Benue State Poly (BENPOLY) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
About Benue State Poly (BENPOLY)
The Benue State Polytechnic is a tertiary education institute in Ugbokolo, Okpokwu LGA, Benue State, Nigeria.The current Rector is Dr. Usman David Kuti. It was originally known as the Murtala College of Arts, Science and Technology, established in 1977 by the military governor of Benue State, Colonel Abdullahi Shelleng (1976–1978). In 1983, the college’s Department of Agriculture of the College was merged with Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture. The school is approved as a state-owned polytechnic by the National Board for Technical Education.
Benue State Polytechnic, Ugbokolo is known for its calm and peaceful atmosphere that is conducive for learning, and considering the general political and economic stability of its environs, it is notably a potential ‘beehive’ for intending investors in a collective effort to advance the course of science and technology and to develop other areas of interest for the mutual benefit.
List of Courses Offered at Benue State Poly (BENPOLY)
Here is a list of courses offered by Benue State Poly (BENPOLY) and all candidates interested in studying at the institution are encouraged to take note:
- Art and Design
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics