Latest: Bells University Resumption Protocol for Students
This is to inform students of Bells University of Technology that the management of the university has published the following resumption protocols.
- All students from 300 to 500 level are expected to resume on Sunday 7th March, 2021.
- The Bursary Unit is expected to have a desk at the marque to confirm payment of at least 80% of school fees.
- All students are expected to have made a payment of 80% of their school fees.
- Students are expected to arrive between the hours of 8:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.
- All parents and students entering into the University on resumption day are expected to come in through the new main gate along the express road.
- Students should note that the second-semester lectures commence on Monday, 8th March, 2021.
- Students should come with their Nose mask and Hand Sanitizers. Without which they must procure from the school.
At the University’s New Gate
Earlier: Bells University End of Year Break and Resumption Notice
Management of the Bells University of Technology (BUT) wishes to inform students of the institution that they are to proceed on Christmas and New Year Break with effect from Friday, 18th December 2020 to Sunday, 3rd January 2021.
Consequently, students are expected to vacate the Halls of Residence between Friday, 18th and Sunday, 20th December 2020 and to return on Sunday, 3rd January 2021.
Students who wish to remain on campus during the break for cogent reasons should apply through the Hall Supervisors and Wardens to the Ag. Dean, Student Affairs for approval.
Normal lectures resume on Monday, 4th January 2021.
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year in advance.