BASUG Registration Procedure: Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG registration procedure has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session for both fresh and stale undergraduate students.
BASU Notice To Students on Registration For 1st Semester, 2018/2019 Session
All returning and newly admitted students of the Bauchi State University, (BASU) Gadau, are hereby directed to proceed with their registration for the above mentioned semester immediately.
The registration will commence on Monday 11th March 2019 and closes on Friday 22nd March 2019. The registration exercise will be faculty based. All students are therefore requested to report to their respective departments for guidance as appropriate.
BASUG Registration Procedure
The Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
Consequent upon this therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of N1000 acceptance fee.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of this website for detailed steps on how to register.