BASUG Admission List Released: The Bauchi State University (BASU) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Candidates who took part in BASUG Post UTME and applied for admission into undergraduate programmes can see how to check your admission status below. Note that the first batch admission list is out.
The Management of Bauchi State University wishes to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into its various programmes and the general public that the 2022 first admission list has been released. The under-listed are candidates who have been successfully shortlisted for the 2022 admissions:
How to Check BASUG Admission List on School Portal
The admission list is available online.
Candidates are to CLICK HERE to access the names of admitted candidates for both UTME AND Direct Entry.
All admitted candidates are to note that they are to appear for Physical screening. CLICK HERE for details.
How to Check BASUG Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can access your BASUG admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Again, BASUG is currently accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, and all you need to do is to follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BASUG admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Also See: BASUG Registration Procedure
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.