The Bauchi State University which started its first academic session in 2011/2012 was commissioned on 3rd November 2013 by His Excellency the Vice President, Arch. Muhammad Namadi Sambo, GCON.
The Bauchi State University has three campuses as follows:
Gadau Campus: This is the main campus where the University is centrally administered. Two faculties located here are the Faculty of Arts & Education and the Faculty of Science.
Bauchi Campus: The Faculty of Social & Management Sciences is situated here.
Misau Campus: This houses the Faculty of Law.
How To Check the 2014/2015 BASU Supplementary Admission Lists:
The authorities of Bauchi State University (BASU), Gadau have published the supplementary admission lists of candidates admitted into various undergraduate programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Candidates are to check the first supplementary list from the document below:
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
For Second and Third Supplementary Lists, see details below
1. ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED to download their JAMB Admission letters here
2. Successful candidates are also requested to download the 2014/2015 Schedule of Fees by clicking the link below:
Congratulations to the successful students from Nigerian Scholars Team.
RELEASE OF 2014/2015 UNDERGRADUATE THIRD SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
The Office of the Registrar of BASUG wishes to inform the general public that the 2014/2015 Undergraduate Third Supplementary Admission List has been released.
1. ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED to download their JAMB Admission letters from the JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng
2. Successful candidates are also requested to download the 2014/2015 Schedule of Fees by using the link given below.
How To Check 2014/2015 BASUG Third Supplementary Admission List:
Candidates should check their admission status here
Admitted candidates are to proceed to get their JAMB admission letter. All newly admitted students should check procedure for registration into BASUG below:
BASUG registraton and clearance documents have been uploaded online for 2014/2015 freshers to download. Seethe procedures for registration below.
Newly admitted Bauchi State University, Gadau students are to begin their registration in earnest as lectures are set to begin on Monday 15th December, 2014.New students are to follow the underlisted steps below to guide them thruogh their registration process
The First thing to do is confirm your admission status here and proceed the steps below
- Students to download their Admission Letters using the JAMB website link given below.
- Students to proceed to the Bursary for Bank Teller and subsequently, proceed to First Bank, Azare for payment of school fees.
- Return the duplicate of the Bank Teller to the Bursary for collection of your original receipt.
- After which you should proceed to your Department for Registration along with photocopies of your credentials.
- Finally, return to the Registrar’s Office with photocopies of your credentials and for allocation ofHostel Accommodation (Main Campus, Gadau only).
IMPORTANT: Download this Registration documents to proceed. It is compulsory.
All the best!
Congratulations to all successful students!
Click here to view the 2014/2015 Undergraduate Third Supplementary Admission List.
Click here to download the 2014/2015 Undergraduate Third Supplementary Admission Letter.
Click here to download the 2014/2015 Schedule of Fees.