BASU Post UTME Screening Latest: Candidates Shortlisted for BASUG Physical Screening
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Bauchi State University (BASUG) 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the names of candidates to present themselves for physical screening at the designated campuses.
Also See: BASUG Admission List
- GADAU CAMPUS:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty Basic Medical Sciences
- MISAU CAMPUS:
- Faculty of Law
- BAUCHI CAMPUS:
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
Direct Entry Candidates:
BASUG Post UTME Screening Earlier Announcement
Bauchi State University (BASU) Post UTME Screening for the 2017/2018 session have been announced. BASU Post UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility application form cost and screening procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the authorities of the university. The required cut-off mark is 140. The application cost is ₦2000. Online screening holds July 9th – 20th.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME. A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates that the online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July – Friday 20th July, 2018.
Cut off Mark
Registration Procedure for BASU Post UTME Screening
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (₦2,000) for BASUG and ₦300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a. Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
b. Educational Qualifications
c. Contact information
d. Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Aminu Yakubu Gambo
The Bauchi State University which started its first academic session in 2011/2012 was commissioned on 3rd November 2013 by His Excellency the Vice President, Arch. Muhammad Namadi Sambo, GCON.
The Bauchi State University has three campuses as follows:
Gadau Campus: This is the main campus where the University is centrally administered. Two faculties located here are the Faculty of Arts & Education and the Faculty of Science.
Bauchi Campus: The Faculty of Social & Management Sciences is situated here.
Misau Campus: This houses the Faculty of Law.