Babcock University admission list (batch A, B, C and D) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Babcock University Admission List can be accessed online. Successfully admitted candidates can also proceed with printing of their admission letters and the procedure is specified below.
Babcock University Admission List Released
This is to inform all the candidates that sat for the Babcock University (BU) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Babcock University Batch A Admission List has been successfully uploaded online.
Also See: Babcock University School Fees Schedule
How To Check Babcock University Admission List
- Go to https://www.babcock.edu.ng/admissions.php
- Click on the Admission List tab to access your BU admission status.
- When you click on the Admission List tab, you will see a table like the one below.
- You will see a search box just above the table.
- Search using Your Name or Application ID
First 50 Names Released on the Admission List
|S/N||STUDENT NAME||APPLICATION ID||COURSE (DEPT)|
|1||Adeniran Victoria Boluwatife||97175||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|2||Adeniyi Victory Moyosoreoluwa||95862||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|3||Adenola Adedamola Pius||92160||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|4||Aderoju Chriatianah Adebisi||98470||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|5||Adeshina Adebimpe Comfort||91468||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|6||Adetutu Gloria Adebola||94992||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|7||Adisa Damilola Grace||92299||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|8||Agbara Gabriel Onyekachi||95841||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|9||Aguzue Udochukwu Victory||92079||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|10||Ahmodu Collins Adakole||97424||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|11||Aigbavboa Divine Olohirere||94543||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|12||Ajayi Toluwalope Oluwabukunmi||96587||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|13||Ajijola Misturah Omolade||92488||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|14||Ajumobi Ayanfeoluwa Olatunde||95247||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|15||Akhabue Akhere Naomi||94666||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|16||Akindunbi Jesunifesimi Deborah||92517||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|17||Akinlawon Bukunmi Funmilayo||91279||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|18||Akinloye Esther Motunrayo||92168||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|19||Akosile Oluwanifesimi Oluwabukola||97584||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|20||Alonge Yinyinloluwa Wonuola||91544||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|21||Amadike Chioma Pamela||95468||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|22||Aponbiede Tomilola Lateefat||94059||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|23||Arowosegbe Folasade Oluwadamilola||94973||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|24||Asoro Osasumwen Andrew||98091||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|25||Chima Chibuikem Emmanuel||96659||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|26||Damor Nanret Ishaku||96913||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|27||Deemua Deborah Sirahmene||91865||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|28||Edeoga Izuchukwu Hillary||96145||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|29||Ejindu Ginikachukwu Ifeoma||93459||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|30||Eke Chinedum Joseph||92852||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|31||Eke Chukwudi Samuel||92851||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|32||Ekwunife Ifeatu Angel||91585||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|33||Enumah Ifunanya Faith||93452||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|34||Esho Gbemisola Eniola||91162||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|35||Ezeobiora Promise Chidiebube||94685||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|36||Fadairo Jason Akinola||96343||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|37||Famuyide Oreoluwa Titilayo||93325||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|38||Hassan Habiba .||93846||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|39||Idolor Oghenemega Kyla||93166||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|40||Iheanachor Solomon Chisom||94720||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|41||Irabor Victor Brilliance||91924||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|42||Isokariari Alma Owapirite||98614||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|43||Jayeoba Olamide Oluwayemisi||91709||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|44||Madume Joseph Nyekachi||94933||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|45||Medoye Temidayo Motunrayo||95578||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|46||Mubaraq Mebude Babatunde||98452||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|47||Nwachuku Nkwachukwu Somtochukwu||91733||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|48||Nwachukwu Bobby Ikenna||98157||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|49||Nwagba Chidera Prisca||94105||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
|50||Nwanna Gladson Christian||93222||BSC (HONS) ANATOMY|
Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2018-2019 JAMB score of 150.
Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met. This List (BATCH A) includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from MAY 28 –JULY 12, 2018.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that Babcock University is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is Babcock University school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to Babcock University’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with Babcock University’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in Babcock University.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!