Auchi Poly Post UTME Form is out. Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post UTME Screening for the 2020/2021 session has been announced.
This is to inform all prospective Auchi Poly POST UTME candidates that the Post-UTME registration for National Diploma (regular) programme for 2020/2021 Academic session has commenced.
Also See: Auchi Poly ND Admission List
Auchi Poly Post UTME / Admission Screening Details
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi hereby invites candidates who made the polytechnics their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2020 (JAMB) UTME to the 2020/2021 admission screening exercise of the Polytechnic for admission into the regular National Diploma (ND) programme.
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines:
1. All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
How to Apply Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
Skye Bank (Polaris)
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.