Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post UTME Screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced. The Cut-off mark is 100. Application cost is ₦2000. Screening holds July 31st – August 2nd, 2018. See full details below.
Auchi Poly Post UTME / Admission Screening Details
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi hereby invites candidates who made the polytechnics their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 100 and above in the 2018 (JAMB) UTME to the 2018/2019 admission screening exercise of the Polytechnic for admission into the regular National Diploma (ND) programme.
1. All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 100 and above.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required processing fees.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Method of Application and Payment Procedure
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
POST UTME EXAMINATION DATES:
31st July – 2nd August 2018.
G.O. Eboreime, Esq.
Cut-off Marks Used Last Year
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Fashion and clothing Technology 100
General Arts and Industrial Design 120
Photography Technology 100
Building Technology 150
Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
Quantity Surveying 150
Architectural Technology 150
Estate Management and Valuation 150
Urban and Regional Planning 150
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
Mechanical Engineering 180
Civil Engineering 180
Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
Chemical Engineering Technology 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
Mass Communication 180
Office Technology and management 150
Computer Science 180
Polymer Technology 150
Science Laboratory Technology 180
Food Technology 150
Ceramics Technology 150
Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
Business Administration 180
Banking and Finance 160
Public Administration 160