Auchi Poly Post UTME Form is out. Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post UTME Screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced.
This is to inform all prospective Auchi Poly POST UTME candidates that the Post-UTME registration for National Diploma (regular) programme for 2019/2020 Academic session has commenced.
Also See: Auchi Poly ND Admission List
Auchi Poly Post UTME / Admission Screening Details
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi hereby invites candidates who made the polytechnics their first or second choice and scored a minimum of the re and above in the 2019 (JAMB) UTME to the 2019/2020 admission screening exercise of the Polytechnic for admission into the regular National Diploma (ND) programme.
- All candidates must have taken the 2019 UTMEand obtain the required cut-off mark for their intended course of study as stated below;
▪Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech : 150
▪Agricultural Technology: 150
▪Architectural Technology: 150
▪Banking & Finance : 160
▪Building Technology: 150
▪Business Administration: 180
▪Ceramics Technology: 150
▪Chemical Engineering Technology: 150
▪Civil Engineering Technology: 180
▪Computer Science : 180
▪Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology: 180
▪Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. : 120
▪Food Technology; 150
▪General Art & Design : 120
▪Hospitality Management: 150
▪Mass Communication : 180
▪Mechanical Engineering Tech: 180
▪Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech : 150
▪Office Technology and Management: 150
▪Polymer Technology: 150
▪Public Administration: 160
▪ Quantity Surveying: 150
▪Science laboratory Technology: 180
▪Survey and Geoinformatics : 150
▪Urban & Regional Planning : 150
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand, One Hundred And Fifty-Seven Naira, Fifty Kobo (N2,157.50) Excluding online Registration charges as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
5. Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Method of Application and Payment Procedure
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.comand click on ”*Online Application and Screening: Apply for 2019/20 Auchi Poly POST-UTME / NATIONAL DIPLOMA Courses.” to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise
A computer Based Test has been proposed to hold between Tuesday, 16th July to Thursday 18th July 2019. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves for the Test. A comprehensive schedule/Timetable will be made available by the management before the screening date.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
Signed: G.O. Eboreime, Esq.