Auchi Poly Admission List Released: The Auchi Poly ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been made available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma Programme of the polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check their admission status on the school website. Note that the 1st batch admission list has been released.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission List | 1st Batch
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS portal for now only.
The polytechnic will soon upload the names of admitted candidates on its portal. You will be able to check your names by following the procedure outlined below in due course.
- Candidates are to visit the Auchi poly admission status checking portal: http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php
- Choose your programme of Study (i.e ND)
- Select the Department
- Choose the Course of Study
- Then, click on “Check Admission List” to view your admission status
Congratulations to all those who made it to Auchi Poly ND admission list.
Also See: Auchi Poly Change of Course Form
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students must log in into the students’ Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit the same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB CAPS website, click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission, correction of errors in acceptance, registration, or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to the JAMB portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
Also See: Auchi Poly HND Admission List