Auchi Poly Academic Calendar Published: The Auchi polytechnic Academic Calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session has been published. The Academic Calendar contains a break down of academic activities of the 2019/2020 academic session.
Auchi Poly Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session
See the break down of academic activities below:
- 3rd November, 2019 – New Students Arrive Campus.
- 10th November, 2019 – Old Students Arrive Campus.
- 11th November, 2019 – Registration Begins For Old Students.
- 14th November 2019 – Lectures Begins For All Students Except ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 20th December, 2019 – Students Vacate Campus For Christmas Break.
- 25th December, 2019 – Christmas Day.
- 26th December, 2019 – Boxing Day.
- 1st January, 2020 – New Year Day.
- 5th January, 2020 – Students Resume From Christmas Break, Including ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 6th January, 2020 – Registration Begins For Students Returning From Industrial Training And Intensive Lectures Begin For All Students.
- 6th – 8th January, 2020 – Orientation For New Students (Regular).
- 3rd February, 2020 – Late Registration Begins For All Old Students(Regular).
- 14th February, 2020 – Matriculation Ceremony For New Students.
- 21st February, 2020 – Late Registration Ends/Submission Of Course Work For Regular Students.
- 9th March, 2020 – 2019/2020 First Semester Examination Begins For All Students, Including ND 2 Students From Industrial Training.
- 27th March, 2020 – 2019/2020 First Semester Examination End For All Regular Students.
- 28th March, 2020 – Students Vacate Hostel For First Semester Holidays.