Atiba University Post-UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 session has been announced. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic Programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
Atiba University Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of English, Media and Cultural Studies
- B.A English
- Department of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
Also See: Atiba University School Fees Schedule
Atiba University Post-UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available before resumption.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
Also See: Atiba University JUPEB Admission Form
How to Apply for Atiba University Post-UTME Form
- Applicants are to complete the on-line screening form by visiting Atiba University website at www.atibauniversity.edu.ng. Forms are also available at the University Registry or any of the liaison offices/screening centres upon payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only into the following University accounts:- ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Polaris Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc.(2013205955)
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to Atiba University, Oyo, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete Atiba University online Screening Form.
ATIBA UNIVERSITY LIAISON OFFICES
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477,08091253333
- Abeokuta Screening Centre: Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult, Abeokuta Study Centre, Obada/Adigbe Road, Ogun State. Tel: 08033362042
- Owu College of Management Technology, Km 1, Wasinmi, Ewekoro, Ogun State. Tel: 08023599731,08034446599
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road, Olodi Apapa, Apapa, Lagos, Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt. (ICAM), Suite 59, Phase 5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
For more info contact / WhatsApp 09055794403 or 08103494152.
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.