Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
ATBU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
ATBU Post-UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2019/2020 session have been announced by the management of the university. The minimum required cut-off mark is 180. Application cost is N2000. The application deadline is 19th, August, 2019
ATBU Post UTME Screening Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
How to Apply ATBU Post UTME Screening:
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
1. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i.e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
7. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
History of ATBU
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of the Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
To become a veritable Centre of Excellence in Science and Technology
- To open new vistas of knowledge through the provision of sound conditions for teaching, learning and research leading to production of graduates who are worthy in character and sound judgment.
- Production of top-class man power for the advancement of science and technology.
- To provide leadership in guiding society towards maintainance of values and integrity.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi is committed to academic freedom, tolerance, probity, equal opportunity and respect for cultural diversity