Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2021/2022 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
ATBU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
ATBU Post-UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2021/2022 session have been announced by the management of the university. The minimum required cut-off mark is 160. Application cost is N2000.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 160 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 160 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply ATBU Post UTME Screening:
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2021/2022 Admission Exercise and scored 160 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration number as User Name and “password” as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as on-line screening fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result (s) “AR” should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November, 2021.
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
History of ATBU
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of the Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
To become a veritable Centre of Excellence in Science and Technology
- To open new vistas of knowledge through the provision of sound conditions for teaching, learning and research leading to production of graduates who are worthy in character and sound judgment.
- Production of top-class man power for the advancement of science and technology.
- To provide leadership in guiding society towards maintainance of values and integrity.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi is committed to academic freedom, tolerance, probity, equal opportunity and respect for cultural diversity