ATBU Remedial admission forms are on sale. See how to apply below.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Directorate of Basic and Remedial Studies (DRBS) announces the sale of application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session which will commence from MONDAY 19 OCTOBER, 2020 to THURSDAY 31″ DECEMBER, 2020.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ATBU Remedial Programme
The following Faculties/College are available in the University:
1. Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology.
2. Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
3. Faculty of Environmental Technology
4. Faculty of Management Technology.
5. Faculty of Technology Education.
6. Faculty of Science.
7. College of Medicine.
1. Applicants MUST have a minimum of (2) credits in any of the sciences, social sciences or commercial subjects.
2. Candidates MUST register for 2021 JAMB (UTME) l) Candidates MUST register and pass at credit level, the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before being admitted in their selected courses.
How to Apply for ATBU IJMB / Remedial Admission Form
1. Interested applicants should visit www.atbu.edu.ng/rems to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from this website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
2. Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the form using the generated RRR from (1) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
3. Applicants should then proceed with online registration via www.atbu.edu.ng/rems.
4. While completing the form, the applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
Applicants with awaiting SSCE or NECO results can also apply.
5. After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to take a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, StudentAffairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated on the University website.
For more information kindly visit the University website: www.atbu.edu.ng or call any of the following helpline: 08032364531, 08034561117, 08080666999, 08034334944