ATBU Direct Entry Screening Details and Application Form have been released by the school authorities. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is now selling its Direct Entry (DE) online screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. ATBU Direct Entry form is available for purchase online.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Details
This is to announce to all Direct Entry [DE] prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 6th – Friday 17th August, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
History of ATBU
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of the Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
To become a veritable Centre of Excellence in Science and Technology