ATBU Admission List is out. The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) merit admission list for the 2018/2018 academic session has been released. See how to check your admission status.
ATBU Admission List Checking Procedure
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
ATBU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session has been uploaded online.
- Visit ATBU admission status checking portal at http://atbu.edu.ng/#/ug/checkshortlistedlist.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on Search to access your ATBU admission status.
Congratulations to all the ATBU Post UTME candidates that made it to the list.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place from 24th to 30th of September, 2018.
Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.