Arthur Jarvis University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening admission forms are on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University
- Arthur Jarvis University Degree Programmes
- Admission Requirements: Arthur Jarvis University Post-UTME / DE Screening
- How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post-UTME / DE Screening
- About Arthur Jarvis University
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Degree Programmes
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
- Department of Earth Sciences
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of Physics
* B.Sc. Physics
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting and Banking & Finance
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Criminology & Security Studies
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- Department of Marketing
* B.Sc. Marketing
- Department of Management
* B.Sc. Management Science
- Department of Economics
* B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication and Digital Media
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Hospitality Management and Tourism
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Department of Sociology/Social Works
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Languages & Linguistics
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Human Anatomy
* B.Sc. Anatomy
- Department of Human Physiology
* B.Sc. Physiology
- Department of Public Health
* B.Sc. Public Health
- Department of Nursing Science
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of Optometry
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational Foundations
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
- Department of Science Education
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education
* B.Ed. Business Education
Admission Requirements: Arthur Jarvis University Post-UTME / DE Screening
- All applicants are required to have the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Post-UTME / DE Screening
Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University should proceed immediately to the University campus for screening and documentation.
- * THERE ARE NO SALES OF FORMS
- * THERE ARE NO ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- * NO POST UTME
ALL ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE DONE IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 708 782 4380
About Arthur Jarvis University
Arthur Jarvis University is located less than 20 minutes drive away from Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar. The serene environment and natural ambience is superlatively conducive for teaching and learning.
The Univeristy is starting full academic activities with 2016/2017 academic session and a call for application for admission into 25 degree programmes in 15 Departments within 3 Faculties at start-up.
Arthur Jarvis University is relished with adequate infrastructural facilities like exquisite hostel accommodation and staff quarters, conducive full multimedia lecture rooms, well equipped laboratories, sports and recreation facilities, cafeteria, medical centre, multipurpose hall, standard library, sufficient campus security, well-furnished offices, state-of-the-art ICT facility and other basic amenities.