Adeniran College of Education, AOCOED Post UTME Screening into NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been announced. All interested members of the puclic can see details below.
All prospective candidates seeking admissions into the Adeniran College of Education (AOCOED) NCE programmes FOR THE 2018/2019 academic session are invited to apply for the AOCOED Post UTME Screening following the procedure for application as detailed below.
AOCOED Post UTME Method of Application
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3-years Regular NCE Progarmme of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin for the 2018/2019 Session.
- Prospective Candidates should visit www.aocoed.edu.ng. Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page.
- Click on “STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the dropdown. The Prospective candidates will be required to submit some information:
- Provide the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
- Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED after providing the above details
- On the next page, a Transaction Reference No., along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Generate Payment Advice: If you click on this button, a payment advice form will be generated for you, which you have to print out and take to any commercial bank in Nigeria. At the bank, inform the cashier that you want to pay AOCOED fees using Remita.
- PAY NOW: If you click on this button, you will be redirected to the secure Remita Web pay platform for you to pay your application fees using your bank’s ATM card. Fill in your card details and you will be redirected back to the application portal after a successful payment.
- A transaction message will be sent to your email, hence the need to use your personal e-mail address and telephone no.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES (STEP-BY-STEP)
- After successful payment for AOCOED 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to AOCOED Application Portal by visiting www.aocoed.edu.ng. Then Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page. Click on “STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the dropdown menu.
- When on the Application Portal Page from above, Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION Button.
- You are brought to a Login Screen, hence;
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online Application Platform to complete your application.
- If you applied for PART-TIME NCE or PRELIM, use your APPLICATION NUMBER and your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online Application Platform from above to complete your application.
- After successful login, a form would be presented to you. kindly provide all necessary details;
- Personal Details
- O’Level Details
- Passport Photograph not more than 20KB (Jpeg)
- After providing all the information required, Click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- On submission of your application, a printable copy of your application would be generated. Print this form as it is your Application Form. Good luck.
Note: The portal will be opened for applications on Monday, the 6th of August, 2018.