COOU / ANSU Admission List Released: The Anambra State University, ANSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates who applied for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME can see how to check your admission status below.
How to Check ANSU Admission List
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Post UTME Screening exercise of Anambra State University (ANSU) now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) that the list of candidates admitted into the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
How to Check COOU Admission List on School Portal
- Kindly log on to ANSU admission portal via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
How to Check COOU Admission List on JAMB Portal
The list of admitted candidates at the time of this publication has also been released on JAMB’s website. See procedure for checking ANSU admission list below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees.
Congratulations to the admitted students.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.