COOU / ANSU Admission List Released: The Anambra State University, ANSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Candidates who applied for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME can see how to check your admission status below.
How to Check ANSU Admission List
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Post UTME Screening exercise of Anambra State University (ANSU) now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) that the list of candidates admitted into the university for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
The list of admitted candidates has been published on the university’s website. See procedure for checking ANSU admission list below:
- Candidates are to visit the ANSU Admission list checking portal: https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx?
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
Congratulations to the admitted students.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.